Work between humans on useful and pertinent projects, while preserving one’s well-being and enthusiasm.
We are driven by this maxim which turned concrete when creating a worker cooperative — scopyleft — based on these values: honesty, courage, respect, sharing and well-being.
After six years working together, we consider ourselves as a collective of individuals aiming to work together when it’s pertinent. During the past years we have:
- accompanied new projects using lean principles (enhancing value)
- participated to the conception of the portal dedicated to opendata with the French government
- experimented a State Startup allowing to localize UAVs in real-time for the whole French territory
- developed products iteratively following the scrum model (short releases, continuous exchanges)
- trained teams and students to HTML5/CSS3 and Python/Django
- improved the code quality for the high-trafic website Mozilla Firefox extensions
- got involved into the payment solution for Firefox OS Marketplace
We are a laboratory for benign experiences. We want to build useful applications accompanying you in your reflections and in your project creation. We can collaborate throughout the three steps of your product:
- starting up and testing your ideas building essential products along with your users
- developing your product and deploying it using Agile methodologies
- quality improvement as well as durability and performance for your current product ramping up your team skills or developing critical functionalities.
Our rate is still in reflection and adapting. We target a fair trade for both sides et we do welcome discussions about it.
Would you like to talk about all that? Maybe we can even meet – wherever you are.