Work between humans on ethical and interesting projects, while preserving one's well-being and enjoyment.
We are driven by this maxim which turned concrete when creating a worker cooperative — scopyleft — based on these values: honesty, courage, respect, sharing and well-being.
During the past two years we have:
- accompanied new projects using lean principles (enhancing value)
- developed products iteratively following the scrum model (short releases, continuous exchanges)
- trained teams and students to HTML5/CSS3 and Python/Django
- improved the code quality for the high-trafic website Mozilla Firefox extensions
- got involved into the payment solution for Firefox OS Marketplace
We are a laboratory for benign experiences. We want to build Useful applications accompanying you in your reflections and in your project creation. We can collaborate throughout the three steps of your product:
- starting up and testing your ideas building essential products along with your users
- developing your product and deploying it using Agile methodologies
- quality improvement as well as durability and performance for your current product ramping up your team skills or developing critical functionalities.
We aim to focus on teaching and students autonomy for 2015. We really want to share our knowledge and allow each one to access learning for a lifetime. We wish to make our collaborators independent so they have the freedom to make different experiences.
Our rate is still in reflection and adapting after two years. We target a fair trade for both sides et we do welcome discussions about it.
Did you find an error on this page? Report it here.