Scopyleft is a laboratory allowing us to test a stimulating shared future. For the last 10 years, we have been weaving a story with several hands, which give meaning to our actions. We all are co-managers of a cooperative that enjoys healthy non-subordinate relationships, problems-solving through agreed discussion and trust among members.
We help teams to become more autonomous, we co-develop minimalist and open-source products, always keeping users and their needs in mind. We respect each other’s energies and do our best to create enthusiastic contexts in order to enable new synergies to emerge. We prefer swarming to growing, to keep a size allowing space and time to each member of the cooperative.
We enjoy meeting new people and groups attracted by horizontality, transition, commons and crêpes.
We aspire to contribute to a different world. With you?
After ten years of activity, we consider ourselves as a group of individuals willing to work together when it makes sense. During those last years we have:
- Helped new projects getting real following a lean process;
- Developed products in an iterative way using scrum (short and frequent delivery, constant feedback…): Montreal University, Association Valentin Huy, Eurordis…;
- Participated in the design of products for the beta.gouv program;
- Got involved into the development of the French government’s opendata website;
- Designed website based on users needs (UX research);
- Helped people bring their project to fruition by sharing practices inspired by Agility and collective intelligence: La Cantina;
- Helped people designing a light website and enable them to be autonomous in its update;
- Facilitated Agile teams rituals and other strategic moments;
- Organised collective intelligence events: AgileTour Montpellier (Forum-ouvert), Discngine seminars, Le Moulin;
- Trained teams and students in HTML5/CSS3 and Python/Django;
- Created links between our different activities (IT development, facilitation, cooking…).
We are a laboratory of insightful experiments. Our aim is to design useful applications, helping you to think them through and build them further. We can work with you at all three stages of your product development:
- Start and test your ideas by building essential products along with your users;
- Develop your product and put it into production using Agile practice;
- Improve the quality, durability and performance of your existing product by upgrading the skills of your team and developing critical functions.
Our rate is still being reviewed and adapted. Our aim is to target a fair interchange for both sides and we are ready to discuss the topic with you.
Would you like to talk about all that? Maybe we can even meet – wherever you are.